- Is an empty element?
- Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
- Who is making the Web standards?
- What is the BR tag?
- What does the abbreviation HTML stand for?
- What are the main tags of list?
- What is TAG example?
- What is empty tag?
- What is difference between HTML elements and tags?
- What is the purpose of HTML?
- What is a tag in writing?
- What are the different types of tag?
- What is a two sided tag?
- What is HTML tag example?
- What is the name of a tag?
- What is HTML coding basics?
- What are the two basic tags in HTML list?
- , , , , tags.A paragraph, denoted using the tag.A horizontal ruler, denoted using the tag.A link, denoted using the (anchor) tag.More items… What are the 10 basic HTML tags? Now let’s look at those 10 tags!… — The root element. … … — The document head. … … — The page title. … … — The page’s content. … … — A section heading. … … — A paragraph. … … — A link. … — An image.More items…•
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
Is an empty element?
An empty element is an element from HTML, SVG, or MathML that cannot have any child nodes (i.e., nested elements or text nodes).
The HTML, SVG, and MathML specifications define very precisely what each element can contain.
In HTML, using a closing tag on an empty element is usually invalid.
Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
The tag is used to define text with strong importance. The content inside is typically displayed in bold.
Who is making the Web standards?
The central organization who is responsible for creating and maintaining web standards is the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
What is the BR tag?
element produces a line break in text (carriage-return). It is useful for writing a poem or an address, where the division of lines is significant.
What does the abbreviation HTML stand for?
HyperText Markup Language
HTML is a markup language used to create the semantics and structure of a web page.
What are the main tags of list?
Here all Basic HTML tags are listed to help you learn.HTML Paragraph Tag. Defines a paragraph into web document. … HTML Comment Tag. Defines the Comments